Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Mission: Missionary Training Center

At the Airport with my Parents


Kyle Angelsey (a friend) and his family

MTC with my Mom


MTC with my Sister Michelle

MTC with my Brother in Law (at the time) Patrick and Nephew Logan

MTC with my Niece Heather and Nephew Logan

My MTC Companion Elder McDougal

Ou Dormroom


My Desk

Elder McDougal and Elder Wade goofing around

Elders McDougal, Wade & Robinson

Preparation Day Laundry and letter writing
Elders McDougal, Fetzer (District Leader) Duncan, Wade & Robinson

MTC Teachers Brothers (Hermanos) Hall, Hiatt & Gabetta's



MTC District (ELders)
Top left to right: Elder Fetzer (District Leader), Bowman, Mcdougal, Me, Robinson, Wade
Bottom Row: Duncan, Teacher & Christiansen

MTC District: Sisters (Hermanas) Cahoon & Shick

At the Entrance Sign


MTC Cafeteria

Provo Temple: Elders Christiansen & Bowman

Elders Duncan & Fetzer

Elders McDougal and I

Elders Wade & Robinson

Hermanas Shick & Cahoon

Our District

Back of Temple

Two Elders

Provo Mountains


Not sure who this Elder is, just that he said that he wanted to be the first Mormon President.


At the Airport with my Niece Heather

Michelle, Heather, Logan and I



No comments: